Google+ Molten Lip Color Topcoat by @kevynaucoin. #CyberOpal (pink) and #CyberSky (blue). You know that I have a thing with duochrome, prismatic products. I just discovered these topcoats, they were sent to me by the brand. I am rather a classic type of person but I like to spice up my look using little touches of unexpected elements. The Molten Lip Color Topcoats are so pretty, I wanted to show you the full impact of the almost sheer white lipgloss (from the tube) on a black background. How cool is the effect? It literally transforms any boring lipstick in something much more edgy. It is also comfortable and doesn't bleed. The texture is quite tacky because it is a long lasting formula but it isn't heavy on the lips. The wand has a pointy tip for more precision. I find it a little bit too small because you need to dip it several times to cover your entire lips and it doesn't load a lot of product. Do you like these "transformer" products recently and all the new opalescent rainbow shades that are on trend? I love to play with makeup so YES YES YES! I think it's so cool to express our creativity and personality though Makeup...the little pleasures in life! . Get them here: http://liketk.it/2rVxR . . #MoltenLipColor #kevynaucoin #kevynaucoinmoltenlipcolor #prismaticlipgloss #lipgloss #octoly #octolyfamily #honestreview #pearl #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKbeauty #LTKunder50 #LTKunder100 @octoly @octolyfr @sephora #duochrome #melformakeup #slave2beauty #makeupswatches #FutilitiesMoreSWATCHES #makeupslaves | Futilities and More

Molten Lip Color Topcoat by @kevynaucoin. #CyberOpal (pink) and #CyberSky (blue). You know that I have a thing with duochrome, prismatic products. I just discovered these topcoats, they were sent to me by the brand. I am rather a classic type of person but I like to spice up my look using little touches of unexpected elements. The Molten Lip Color Topcoats are so pretty, I wanted to show you the full impact of the almost sheer white lipgloss (from the tube) on a black background. How cool is the effect? It literally transforms any boring lipstick in something much more edgy. It is also comfortable and doesn't bleed. The texture is quite tacky because it is a long lasting formula but it isn't heavy on the lips. The wand has a pointy tip for more precision. I find it a little bit too small because you need to dip it several times to cover your entire lips and it doesn't load a lot of product. Do you like these "transformer" products recently and all the new opalescent rainbow shades that are on trend? I love to play with makeup so YES YES YES! I think it's so cool to express our creativity and personality though Makeup...the little pleasures in life! . Get them here: http://liketk.it/2rVxR . . #MoltenLipColor #kevynaucoin #kevynaucoinmoltenlipcolor #prismaticlipgloss #lipgloss #octoly #octolyfamily #honestreview #pearl #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKbeauty #LTKunder50 #LTKunder100 @octoly @octolyfr @sephora #duochrome #melformakeup #slave2beauty #makeupswatches #FutilitiesMoreSWATCHES #makeupslaves

Wednesday, July 5, 2017


0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger